Unknown To Many Local SEO Is Hot!!
Google loves local SEO. Users find Google’s “Top 3 Map Pack” extremely convenient. A large percentage of Google users query local keywords for goods and services. Google local search has completely made the Yellow Pages outdated.
The first place to start is to use Google My Business, free service that creates a profile for your business and plays a huge role in local SEO.
The most important thing is to remember when submitting to local directories is to input the same Name, Address and Phone Number (NAP) for each listing you create so Google doesn’t get confused.
With local directory submissions, you will find you will not only rank in Google for your own business (hopefully even higher than before) but you will also see results in the “Top 3 Map Pack.” This is because Google trusts qualitative and authoritative local directory and review sites.
Used Google Chrome’s form auto-fill function to make the job much easier. There is a piece of software called Roboform that you need to pay for, but I found that Google Chrome did the trick and worked well enough for me.
Free local citation directories are getting harder to find, but they are still out there. Now is the time to get your information into their systems. Watch out for spammy local directory clones as they might be a waste of your time and should be avoided.
Once see your local directory business information begin to get indexed by Google it benefits you.
Change-up your business description on most sites to make it unique. Make sure to fully input all the right categories and keywords the citation sources let you.
Do not upgrade for additional services.
Hope it helps your business.
Niche Directories For Local SEO Citations
5. Merchant Circle
26. Discover our Town
28. EZ Local
37. Local Site Submit
41. Yellow Assistance
42. Get Fave
42. My Huckleberry
46. Magic Yellow
49. Navteq GPS
50. Judy’s Book Google My Business
- Google AdWords & Analytics Certified Consultant & SEO Expert Connecticut
- Local SEO & Google’s Gift To Small Businesses Owners
- SEO and Google AdWords & Analytics Certified Freelance Consultant
- 16 Free Google SEO Infographics
- Google Ads Freelance Consultant CT
- SEO Infographics – Rank Higher On Google
- Free Google AdWords and SEO eBooks, Checklists & PDFs
- Google AdWords Management [Infographics]
- Can Google AdWords Management Be Profitable?
- SEO Competitive Research Tools
- 7 SEO & Digital Marketing Whitepapers
- Awesome Social Media Tools [Infographic]
- SEO & Local SEO [Infographics]