Digital Marketing Technologist
(860) 659-7135 – email@example.com
No long-term, locked-in shady agency contracts. Pay as you go. Certified Google AdWords & Analytics. 14 Years Of SEO experience for $50/hour. A 10-hour retainer is all that is required. No questions asked SEO Site Audits, On-Page SEO, Technical SEO, Local SEO, and Google My Business Optimization using Analytics, Search Console, and SEMrush. Certified in Google Ads Fundamentals, Search, Mobile, Display, Video, Shopping. Google My Business, and Google Analytics. Digital Marketing Specialist with 14 years of experience developing SEO campaigns, managing & optimizing Google Ads accounts, conducting technical SEO audits, fixing on-site SEO errors, improving site speed, optimizing for local SEO. Social media management and content marketing. In- depth keyword and competitor research, utilizing Google Analytics, SEMrush, and Google Search Console. I have organic SEO ranking skills as well as Local SEO & WordPress SEO experience.
FREE TRIALS: SEO Research Tools and Websites
Top SEO Competitive Research Sites
Most of these tools are paid services and well worth it. However…
Many of these great programs come with money back guarantees and/or free or slightly disabled free tools for 14-30 days so you can experience what each service has to offer before you make the investment. If I’ve missed a tool feel free to shoot me an email. This list is by no means definitive and I focused mainly on SEO competitor and Google keyword ranking tools. BTW, my personal favorite is SEMRush. Check that one out!!
- Ahrefs – Trial Period – Backlink research, organic traffic research, keyword research, content marketing & other tools. About $80/month paid annually
- Alexa – 7 Day Trial Period – Comes with a limited free newbie account.
- Compete – 30 Days to try the service, may cancel for a refund before then.
- iSpionage – 30 Days to try the service, may cancel for a refund before then.
- MOZ – Excellent keyword ranking, crawling, keyword and DA tools. Some free tools, Free 30-day trial. Worth checking out but kind of expensive.
- MajesticSEO – 7 Day Trial Period
- Monitor Backlinks – 14 Day Trial Period. No credit card required.
- Ontolo – Free account with 25 Instant Prospector Reports & Weekly Competitor Reports.
- Rival IQ – 14 Day Trial Period. No credit card required. Competitor research.
- SE Ranking – 14 Day Free Trial Period.
- SEMRush – Excellent service with great tools and always find something useful for my clients. Some Free Tools – Comes with a 7-day money back guarantee. Recently gave away 30-day trials.
- SERPS – Free 30 day trial, no credit card required. Track your keyword rankings. Cool free but limited keyword tool.
- SERPStat – Backlinks, keyword tracking, and research, competitor analysis and site audit. Free trial. Starts at a reasonable $19/month.
- SimilarWeb – 30 Days to try the service, may cancel for a refund.
- Simply Measured – Free Trial & Some Free Tools.
- SpyFu – Some free tools. Has great competitive PPC and SEO tools. 30 Days to try the service may cancel for a refund before then.
- WhatRunsWhere – 3 Day Trial for $1
- WooRank – 14 Day Free Trial with a credit card.
- Raven Tools – Free trial.
- CanIRank – Free trial.
- SEOProfiler – Excellent Keyword/Competitor Rank Tracking with a free trial.
- AccuRanker – Excellent Keyword/Competitor Rank Tracking with a free trial.
- Cognitive SEO – Backlink Analysis, Content Audit, and Rank Tracking. Free trial for 14 days then $99/month.
- RankSonic – Very impressive rank tracking, audit, competitor, and other tools. 14-day free trial.
- Paradox SEO – Excellent site audit tool. Free trial.
There are many others, this is just scraping the surface of what is available. If I’ve missed your favorite, email me and I will add a review.
If I’ve missed your favorite, email me and I will add it.