Looking for an SEO Analyst in Connecticut?
I have all the skills, knowledge and professional experience listed in the job description and more. If you can need me remotely, even better. I can work to meet your SEO project t. Feel free to contact me for any opportunities or even to discuss SEO, love talking and thinking about search engine optimization, I thrive at it, devour it and I’m very good at setting and meeting client expectations.
The SEO Analyst will assist the Search Manager in search initiatives and implementations.
- Assist in validating that organic search best practices, including technical, content and linking strategies, are integrated into all eCommerce work streams.
- Ensure that both the migration and refresh of the websites static content to a new CMS is conducted with SEO tactics in place, including the proper migration of metadata and keywords, sound redirect and tagging strategies.
- Help identify potential SEO and site search concerns and work toward solutions.
- Leverage analytics platforms and other tools to monitor, analyze and interpret SEO goals to help drive organic search strategies and optimizations
- Write and edit metadata and other content elements to maximize organic search rankings and traffic.
- Create ad hoc and weekly reports to share with varied audiences based on rankings, traffic, and conversions.
- Perform keyword research, competitive analysis, and keyword mapping in order to maximize organic traffic, and aid in a comprehensive content refresh.
- Validate technical (canonical tags, redirects, etc.) and on-page (metadata and internal links) implementations before and after launch.
- Work with editorial and social media teams, as well as other stakeholders, to create, implement and approve content with SEO best practices in place.
- 5+ years experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated understanding of SEO strategies, digital content best practices and creating/optimizing content for an enterprise-level client
- Understanding of basic HTML, CSS and code structure as it relates to SEO
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience/knowledge of Google Analytics, BrightEdge, Searchlight, Moz, etc. and ability to employ strategies based on data collected
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Here Is A Google AdWords PPC Job Description That Matches My Base Skills
Account Manager, Paid Search
The Account Manager, Paid Search plays an integral role in executing paid search campaigns, supporting strategies, and presenting recommendations to clients. This role requires a strong understanding of paid search to effectively drive day-to-day execution of products and services. The Account Manager will collaborate with their team to ensure all testing and reporting is clear and communicated effectively to the client. This person will have support from Account Analysts and will be assigned on per project basis from the Senior Team Lead, Paid Search.
Execute and support paid search campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management.
Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools
Campaign set-up: keyword development, ad copy creation & testing, account set-up and restricting, bid and budget management.
Responsible for all basic tactical execution and campaign audits
Effectively prioritizes efforts to focus on delivering on the most important things tracks and reports on campaign results, data analysis and participate in weekly client calls
Consistent looks for ways to improve current processes or introduce new approaches that will contribute to the client’s success.
Plan, design, and operate paid search campaigns: Campaign Launches, Campaign Management, Budget Management, Bid Management & A/B Testing
Track and monitor reporting of campaign results daily/weekly/quarterly/yearly basis, including Quarterly Business Reviews & End of Year analysis
Campaign budget maintenance & monitoring to ensure proper pacing.
Learning on the Fly – Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
Presentation Skills – Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren’t working
Customer Focus – Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
Action Oriented – Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
Functional/Technical Skills – Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within paid search
2.5+ years of related work experience
Hands on experience in managing monthly campaign budgets $5k – $20k
Experience with competitive reporting: AdGooRoo, The Search Monitor, Compete, Auction Insights.
Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Google Certification (Fundamentals), AdWords Certification
Experience with paid search platforms like Marin, Kenshoo, DS3
Benefits & Perks:
Great company culture. We offer flexible work schedules, work from home days, and unlimited paid vacation time.
Great team members. We hire people based on our core values so the people you are surrounded with have similar values that you do!
Small team, big impact. Everything you do makes a difference.